Re: ConvolverNode.buffer with extra channels?

Hi Ray, KeonHo,

Would either of you be able to open an issue (or, better, a PR) against the current branch of the spec? https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api

This sounds like a sensible suggestion and I haven’t heard any opinion against the suggestion, so…

Thanks,
Olivier

On 14 Mar 2014, at 20:51, Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Raymond Toy <rtoy@google.com> wrote:
> http://webaudio.github.io/webA-audio-api/#attributes-14 says the buffer should be a mono, stereo, or 4-channel AudioBuffer.
>

> Here's the correct link:  http://webaudio.github.io/web-audio-api/#attributes-14
>
> On a different note, that link brings me somewhere in the paragraph about the buffer attribute, not the heading 2.15.1. Don't know if that's an issue with the spec itself or the browser. (This happens in both Chrome and Firefox.)
>
> What should happen if the AudioBuffer doesn't satisfy that? Seems to me we should throw a NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR exception.

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.