Re: MediaElementAudioSource / MediaStreamAudioSource for offlineAudioContext

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014, at 04:20 PM, Chris Lowis wrote:
> PS - Paul, is your ReSpec branch[4] the defacto “master”? Should I create
> pull requests against it?
>

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/actions/86
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2013OctDec/0200.html
> which spun out of this contribution to the Web Audio test suite:
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/396.
> [3] https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/250
> [4] https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/pull/272

Chris, I plan to rebase/clean my branch this week, so we can merge it.
If you feel that your changes will be merged in more than a week or so,
it would make sense to base your patches on my branch to save a
rebasing.

Cheers,
Paul.