Re: Two general reasons why AudioParam.value setter cannot be changed to a setTargetAtTime alias

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 11:29 PM, Olivier Thereaux <
olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> On 31 Jan 2014, at 22:29, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> > I don't see, in those references, a direct reply to the points Karl
> raised. I think they deserve one. Those who have formed a consensus are
> responsible for defending it :-).
>
> I agree with your first sentence - which is why I pointed, again, to
> Karl’s message.
>
> The second sentence confuses me a little - it looks like we may not quite
> have the same definition of consensus. :)

You mean the third sentence. I don't know how to answer this. I only know
that failure to answer an objection should not be interpreted as consensus
that the objection is invalid.

Anyway, do *you* have an opinion on the issue, and/or a proposal to address
> Karl’s concerns?

I haven't had time to analyze the issue myself, sorry.

waanndt  wyeonut  thoo mken.o w