Re: HTML version of Web Audio Demo List

Chris,

Perhaps my PCM synth could be added to the list?  The URL is
http://html5man.com/apps/pcm-synth/. It's using both WebAudio and WebMIDI
(with a new polyfill I'd like to merge with yours).

I wasn't sure where to submit the pull request if we're switching to an
HTML list.

- Jason

Jason Miller
519.872.0797 // developIT <http://developit.ca/> // Jason Miller