Next Meeting date: 2014-05-15

On 30 Apr 2014, at 16:39, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> As mentioned in the minutes of our last teleconference, the tentative date for our next teleconference was tomorrow - Thursday 1st May. As I suspected, it is a holiday in France at least, which would make it difficult for one of our Web Audio API editors - Paul - to join.
>
> I would prefer to have both editors for the next call, so this is a confirmation that there will be *no meeting tomorrow*. Next date TBD - I suspect the 8th of May is similarly a holiday in a few key places.

8th of May is indeed a holiday in France, and I also happen to have a schedule conflict.

As a result, the confirmed date/time of our next teleconference is: 15th May 2014 at noon Boston.

In your timezone:
 http://timeanddate.com/s/2pbz

Subscribe to the iCal:
 https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/3b91sd7kb2otj3pvog0j4lbdas%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics