Re: Web Audio API Demo

1) I think we should begin breaking out demos by "uses web audio" and "is
designed as a learning example", yes.

2) It seems like publishing the demo list as an index.html on gh-pages
could be more attractive as a user page than a github README.md.

3) Mike, we're in the process of moving all the demos from
chromium.googlecode.com to github, e.g.:
http://googlechrome.github.io/web-audio-samples/samples/audio/samples.html.
 I'll add it there.