Re: De-zippering

> "Anybody who has a little bit of experience in handling audio" is not our
(entire) market.

Unfortunately. To me that's were the "direction" I mentioned earlier is
wrong. Because in the end it is not developers who do the sound. So they
shouldn't be the ones to care about these kind of issues. The sound
designer knows about this problem, and he'll be the one dealing with this.

--

*Sébastien Piquemal*

 -----* @sebpiq*
 ----- http://github.com/sebpiq