Re: Reminder and call for agenda: W3C Audio WG meeting 2013-11-07

Hmm.  Related to that issue, but I see it's not explicitly in there.
 Blink/Webkit have an odd phase for the triangle waveform; however, it
needs to be explicitly defined at any rate, as there's currently nothing
that states what phase oscillators start in.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk