Re: Contribution Guide / Rules for new features (Was: Propose additions to AnalyserNode for getting complex data)

I don't think it's important to have a test case to propose a feature; I do
think it's critical to have a strong use case / impact description, and a
code sample or two of how the proposal would work.

On the feature freeze - arguably, the particular PR that prompted this
discussion, as well as (say) all the DynamicProcessor and Oscillator
features I've mentioned, could all TECHNICALLY fall under the "we promised
we'd fix this already-existing component" rubric.  :)