CFC: Web MIDI (was: Re: [minutes] Audio WG teleconference - 2013-10-17)

I did want to underscore that I'd like to ask members to review the Web
MIDI editor's sub-draft I posted, that uses Maplike objects for inputs and
outputs;  I'd like this to proceed apace to become a new WD of Web MIDI.

Please review:
http://cwilso.github.io/web-midi-api/