Re: Web MIDI spec updates

Duh, of course, I can just fork the repo and merge branches.  Disregard
previous comments.  Clearly my caffeine stream has too much blood in it.

I've pushed a draft of the fix to issue #2 - inputs/outputs refactoring -
among other things, to http://cwilso.github.io/web-midi-api/.  Please
review this draft.  I expect we will be shortly discussing using this as
the basis for another public Working Draft of Web MIDI.