Re: github bug tracking - process proposal

This is fine with me, except I would suggest that milestones are ONLY
milestones - we should use tags for TAG Review, e.g., because it's not a
milestone we need to pass.  Milestones should be V1, last call, V.next.  Or
even drop "last call", and just keep it v1, vnext.