Re: AudioBuffer channel read/write APIs

Arguably no matter the terminology, start/offset are unclear when you have
both a source and a destination. IMO either prefix the offset argument
(sourceOffset, etc) or allow offsets to be specified for source and
destination. Passing both source and destination offsets would make these
APIs a lot more useful since they allow you to carve slices out of a much
larger buffer, and there's already the length argument. If you just want
people to use typed array views for that, probably take out the length
argument and just use the length of the source array.