Re: onEnded and connections

How is this resolved to prevent observability of GC? Any source node that
has been started lives until it stops playing, even if it is not connected
to the graph and not retained anywhere, in order to fire the ended event at
the appropriate time? That's the only solution I can think of, and it seems
like that has a downside in that it makes it trivial to create an
accidental memory leak where a GCable object is mysteriously not getting
GC'd despite not being retained by user code.