Re: DynamicsCompressorNode.reduction is read-only AudioParam ?

Incidentally, I believe the reason is related to side-chain compression;
I'd had a conversation with Chris about this a while ago, and his take was
that sidechain compression could be done by assigning the .value of a
gainNode.gain to the AudioParam output of reduction.  This does not work
(IIRC) in Blink/webkit, and AFAIK, nowhere else do you assign
audioparam.value to an audioparam and expect it to make a connect()ion-like
connection.

I do think we must design sidechain compression into the DynamicCompressor
before we finish off v1, so I'd like to consider that together with this
change.  Sidechain (ducking, de-essing, etc) is incredibly common.