[agenda] W3C audio WG teleconference, 2013-08-29

From: Olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:11:58 +0000
To: Audio WG <public-audio@w3.org>
Hello,

The next Audio WG Teleconference will occur
on 2013-08-29 (that's tomorrow)
for up to 60 minutes (an hour)
from noon Boston time.
In your timezone: http://timeanddate.com/s/2ejf

== Proposed Agenda ==

1. Roll call, introductions and selection of scribe

2. Review of action items
  https://www.w3.org/2011/audio/track/actions/open

3. New Web Audio API editors

A chance for questions and discussion with the two newly appointed co-editors.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2013JulSep/thread.html#msg578

Topics we may want to discuss:
  3.1 Moving Web Audio API to Github.
  3.2 Planning a distributed f2f / spec bashing day, or half day

4. TPAC (decide whether we keep our spot there)

5. A short discussion on the data races,
potentially with a straw poll to gauge current state of consensus
(Time permitting)

6. Any other business
  Suggestions of other / alternative agenda items welcome.

7. Next meeting

8. Adjourn

== Dial-in and IRC Details ==

See http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Main_Page#Meetings

* Conference code: 28346 ("AUDIO")
* Zakim phone Bridge: +1-617-761-6200

 or use a SIP Client <http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP> to
connect to the bridge.
Please remember to log in to the Audio IRC channel prior to the meeting.

* Server: irc.w3.org
* Port: 6665
* Channel: #audio

 or connect to http://irc.w3.org/ and join channel #audio