Re: Proposed: move web audio spec versioning and issues to Github

On 15/08/2013 21:28, "Jer Noble" <jer.noble@apple.com> wrote:

>Shouldn’t this just require a GitHub account whose email address is the
>mailing list, so that watched repos (i.e. the WebAudio and WebMidi spec
>repos) notifications are sent to the list?

That's what I am trying to set up. It's a little more complicated than it
seems because:
* e-mails from github to the list are getting caught in some of the (very
useful) W3C moderation filters
* I don't want password reset emails or any such thing to be sent to the
public ML, and so I require a slightly more complex setup.

I've made some progress already on this though, hoping to make it work
with the help of the W3C systems team.

And if it fails, the obvious fallback is to add everyone's accounts to
https://github.com/WebAudio?tab=members

--
Olivier