Re: Vote on the data race issue and Gecko shipping timeline

Indeed, you are not really blocked, as the scope of change that would be
required in your implementation is no more (or less) than what will be
required in the other shipping implementations, depending on the vote.

I apologize for not spending time detailing the memory model further; I'm
on vacation until mid-next-week, and will not be looking at doing so until
then.