Re: MediaElementAudioSourceNode and cross-origin media resources

Not only should we subject this to CORS rules, I think we *must* subject it to CORS rules. Audio assets are commonly delivered from CDNs and these are typically located at an origin foreign to the containing page.

I note that AudioBuffer.decodeAudioData obeys CORS as a fact on the ground in both the FF implementation and Webkit/Blink.

Joe Berkovitz
President

Noteflight LLC
Boston, Mass.