Re: Channel up-mixing / down-mixing, how to compute num channels of connection?

The number of channels for each node's output are determined by this
algorithm.  There are some nodes which force this value to a certain value
(for example, PannerNode) but most node types follow this algorithm.

Note that the channelCount for a given node cannot be trusted unless
channelCountMode is "explicit".

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>