Re: Testing

Thanks a lot, Chris.

When I attempted to run these tests, the gain-node-mozilla.html test in
both Firefox and Chrome just prints out "Not run", and
gain-node-webkit.html also prints a similar message (reading the code for
the latter test, I saw that it's using webkitOfflineAudioContext...)

Cheers,

--
Ehsan
<http://ehsanakhgari.org/>