Re: Proposal for fixing race conditions

Chris, I still fail to see why we shouldn't try to remove the raciness
of AudioBuffers (I don't think that "it's usually not a problem" is a
strong enough argument). Could you please explain?

As I see it, we're currently developing a Web standard and we have every
opportunity to fix any shortcomings right now.

/Marcus

--
Marcus Geelnard
Technical Lead, Mobile Infrastructure