Re: Testing

Ehsan Akhgari writes:
>     Thanks, I'll take a look!
>
> Please let me know if you need help.  Once you port this miniframework over, we
> have 20-30 tests right now which you should be able to import almost verbatim.

That's great! I'm sure I will need help :) I'm also keen to be able to
port over the Webkit tests too, which are very extensive. So being able
to get both to work would be great.

> Also, are you planning to work on the API tests as well?  It would be very
> helpful for us to make sure that we're complying to the Web IDL exposed API.

Yes - I've sent you and Chris an email off-list with a small patch to
the spec document that will help me import all of the IDL into the test
suite. If you get chance to merge that in, then I'll get started on
those tests too.

Cheers,

Chris

http://www.bbc.co.uk