Re: Testing

From: James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:16:26 +0200
To: public-audio@w3.org
CC: "<public-test-infra@w3.org>" <public-test-infra@w3.org>
> You might want to look at
> http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/content/media/webaudio/test/webaudio.jsto
> see how Ehsan created a little framework for simplifying Web Audio
> tests, and see if we can build something like that on top of testharness.js.

It looks like several of the features there are already in
testharness.js e.g. expectException and expectTypeError are both handled
by assert_throws and fuzzyCompare is spelled assert_approx_equals.
compareBuffers looks a lot like assert_array_equals with the added
ability to specify an offset. That could be added if needed.

The rest looks more audio-specific, but I don't see any reason it would
be hard to implement on top of testharness.js.