Re: Sites using webkitAudioContext only

Incidentally, I've just finished patching and redeploying all the demos on
webaudiodemos|webaudioplayground|webaudiovocoder.appspot.com to remove
webkit prefixing and old names (and use my audio context monkeypatch so
they will continue to work on Chrome and Safari).

Few of them work, completely, on a nightly Firefox build; I use a lot of
oscillators and live input - however, these should not be spec-compliance
issues.  There are a few non-obvious issues that I need to debug.  I've
sent Ehsan feedback off-list.

I will be working more this week to start patching all the HTML5Rocks
articles.