Re: Face-to-face meeting at TPAC **cancelled**

Olivier,

I am also disappointed to read that this F2F is canceled.
Olivier, let me highlight that you have done your best (and much more
than required) to have people join this F2F, with an initial survey,
many calls, emails, telecon reminders, etc.

For the next F2F to come, I hope WG participants will fulfill their
commitment as required when joining the Audio Working Group.

BTW, I would like to remind these commitments, with a reference to our
process document about good-standing status in WG [1].

[ ...
A participant MAY be declared in Bad Standing in any of the following
circumstances:
- the individual has missed more than one of the last three distributed
meetings.
- the individual has missed more than one of the last three face-to-face
meetings.
...]

Canceling a F2F has a deep impact on the  participants which have
already (and naturally) plained to attend. I know some of you have
bought airplane tickets, requested Visa, paid TPAC attendance , made
hotel reservation, and have taken disposition to travel.

It is quite unfair that these participants, who are fulfilling their
commitment, are impacted by the participants who are not fulfilling
their commitment, and not disclosing clearly their attendance to F2F.

regards,

Thierry

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/groups.html#good-standing