Re: anyone using enyo with webaudio and MIDI (kinda ot/obscure)?

This source is a bit of a mess, but I'm able to control the toggles with the buttons, but can't figure out how to control the toggles with MIDI....
http://lividserver.com/enyotest/step.html
It's clearly a problem of scope. If I could some how turn the MIDI scripts into an Enyo "plugin" then I suppose that's the ticket. I played around with some of the suggestions here:
https://developer.palm.com/content/resources/develop/using_3rd_party_libraries_in_enyo_apps.html
but to no avail, which could be a result of my somewhat haphazard organization of the source.
I'll have to put it aside until next week, but hopefully the break will provide some space for enlightenment :)