Re: anyone using enyo with webaudio and MIDI (kinda ot/obscure)?

Hey Peter-

I haven't used Enyo yet, but have been using jQuery Knob (e.g. for the MIDI
Synth: http://webaudiodemos.appspot.com/midi-synth/index.html), and after a
quick glance at Enyo, the usage would be moderately simple.  Enyo has a
strong encapsulation model, which may or may not seem natural to you.  It
seems to have a pretty rich control set, so I might move to it.

The UI stuff definitely is the hard part to me, too - that synth took me
less than a day to write and tweak the audio and midi code, and most of the
rest of the week to build the UI!