Re: nop

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 00:24:17 -0700, rl baxter wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Jory <me@jory.org> wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 22:03:51 -0700, rl baxter wrote:
>>> Where is the webaudio developer list / wiki / channel?  I mean, who is
>>> going to create that?
>
>> Do you mean as a public resource separate from Audio WG?
>
> Yes.
>
>> I'd be happy
>> to put a wiki up on html5audio.org, but could use a hand in getting
>> something like that started.
>
> I think that myself and/or a number of others could also oversee the
> technical part of such a resource (though html5audio.org seems like an
> ideal landing domain).  The key would seem to be getting buy-in from
> enough folks who were invested in the idea.
>
>> What are you envisioning?
>
> I was thinking, if a few from among myself, yourself, and
> Lonce Wyse
> Peter van der Noord
> Matt Diamond
> Grant Galitz
> Kumar Subramanian
> could come to agreement on how something like that would work, it
> might seem viable.
>
> And surely there are other devs (spec / browser authors or not) here
> who'd have an interest - just noting the most obvious names i've seen
> active here..
>
> -Rb

Works for me. It could reside at wiki.html5audio.org or anyplace else
under the domain. I'm happy to set it up however seems best; I run my
own servers, so we can do anything we like with them.

Jory K. Prum
Sound Guy

   |                       me@jory.org                         |
   | http://www.jory.org           http://studio.jory.org      |
   | PO Box 775                 |  (415) 454-7937              |
   | Fairfax, CA 94978-0775     |  (415) 342-9349 Cel          |