Re: nop

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 12:38 AM, Marcus Geelnard <mage@opera.com> wrote:
> A bit off-topic: this is pure JS + HTML5 audio (non-real-time so be patient
> - might make a real-time version some day): http://mzl.la/R9GLQD

Sweet tracker interface.  I never got into tracker software, and, to
me, it's a little daunting to have to compile the sequence in order to
audition an instrument, .. but funny to think that before
webkitAudioContext the state of the art in web audio production was
analogous to desktop audio production circa 1990 ..

Wondering how you would approach the task of building a real-time
audio engine for this...

Also, a genuine "on-topic" public-audio list question:
Where is the webaudio developer list / wiki / channel?  I mean, who is
going to create that?

-Rb