Re: Multiple destinations in a single AudioContext

Hey Chris,

Fantastic news! createMediaStreamDestination() sounds like it would be a
fix for one of the problems I pointed out earlier [1].

A few questions:

 * Does the created node act as a pull, i.e. can you connect to just the
media stream destination without having to connect to an audible output?
 * Can you use it to connect AudioContexts, e.g. have a media stream
destination in one context and use that stream for a media stream source in
another?
 * If so, does it add latency?

If it doesn't add latency, the API would by itself provide a meaningful
basis for a DAW plugin architecture. Excluding MIDI, one could just (at
setup) provide the plugin with a stream and the plugin would provide a
stream in return.

Cheers,
Jussi

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-audio/2012JulSep/0551.html