Re: noteOn/noteOff and node lifetimes ...

Apologies for the mismatched subject that is one step
removed from the actual content of my post. The suggested
change is because Oscillator and AudioBufferSourceNode
objects can only be used once through noteOn/noteOff.
Therefore creating them ought to have as little overhead
as possible.

-Kumar