Re: Help needed with a sync-problem

Well, that's pretty sad news. If this is the case, i'm afraid my
involvement with the API ends here, since i can't work around this (unless
someone has some good suggestions). I'm not into the lowerlevel mechanics
of the implementation, but i don't understand why the rest of the graph
can't (or shouldn't) wait for the custom-nodes to finish, what use is there
to supply the use of custom nodes if they add incremental lag.

Peter