Re: Clearing the buffer of a BufferSourceNode

http://www.petervandernoord.nl/patchwork_js

my buffersourcemodule has a pulldown to select a buffer you created
(add a buffer, enter a url or select a preset url with the pulldown).

if i'm busy editing a patch, it would be nice to be able clear the
buffer of a buffersource module. I think that if you can set it, you'd
have to be able to unset it. There's no way to go back the the state
it was before i set a buffer.

apart from that: my convolver module uses the same buffer-selector to
give it a buffer, and i cant seem to unset that one as well. with that
module, it probably makes more sense todo that. i can listen to thee
ffect of different responses, but i can't listen to the original sound
(without impulse response) anymore without completely removing the
module.

also, there's an insonsistancy: setting the convolvernode's buffer to
null doesn't give me an error (and doesn't remove the buffer either).

i think both should behave the same, and both should be able to clear
their buffer by setting it to null, or having a clearBuffer() method.

Peter