Re: Strange crashes when using media-element

The last part of the sentence: "when it's being piped into MESN".
 Refactored sentence:

"Being piped into a MediaElementSourceNode [rather than left to play back
as a normal <audio>] appears to be changing something about the way the
content is streamed, and that's triggering the crash."