Re: Strange crashes when using media-element

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Peter van der Noord
<peterdunord@gmail.com>wrote:

> That is really, really weird...i can't think of anything that could do
> that - my codes adds two modules and a connection. Without the analyser,
> there's nothing going in the background.
>
> Is there a way that Chrome can tell more about that error (Failed to load
> resource), as in a call stack?

Don't know if this will help or not, but you can bring up a javascript
console.  Shift+Ctrl+J (or use the wrench->Tools->JavascriptConsole.

(And for the record, I cannot reproduce the issue on my machine with Chrome
22.)

Ray