Re: Strange crashes when using media-element

I can't seem to be able to reduce the problem atm since i don't have any
crashes at home (where i am now). To be clear: what you're saying is that
you *do* have crashes with destination+mediaelement+analyser, but not
without the analyser.

If that's the case then the analyser seems responsible. Since the crashes
come out of the blue (as in: not as a response to any user-activity) it
could be the setInterval i do on updateCanvas in this file...

http://petervandernoord.nl/patchwork_js/js/modules/AnalyserModule.js

....but i don't see anything that could be related there. Especially not
with the error that Chrome gives me after a crash:
Failed to load resource
http://petervandernoord.nl/patchwork_js/audio/flim.mp3

Apart from that, there's not much going on in my code as far as i know. I
will try to reduce it tomorrow at work (where i can reproduce the crash)