Re: Audio-ISSUE-8 (output-rt-analyser): about numberOfOutputs of RealtimeAnalyserNode [Web Audio API]

Hmm. This is interesting, because FFT definitely has outputs. How many,
that depends on how you look at it, it might be buffer size divided by two,
or it might be one, containing the same amount of channels as the input. If
you think about the latter, there are interesting use cases for it. Let's
take a vocoder and pretend that the RealTimeAnalyserNode has a parameter
called "reverse":

Carrier Signal -> FFT -v
                                      ----> JavaScriptProcessingNode -> FFT
(reverse)
Vocal Data ------> FFT -^

Here the JavaScriptProcessingNode would pretty much just throw a window
function (or many) at the data and multiply the signals in the frequency
domain, and so forth (I can't remember the specifics), and that's it, we'd
have a working vocoder. Sounds pretty neat to me, what do you think?

Jussi