Re: fftSize requirement for RealtimeAnalyserNode

I hadn't actually even noticed this. Interesting. Why exactly should the
value be a power of two? It seems to me like the spec shouldn't say
something like this. Sure, power of two FFTs are easier to implement than
others, but IIRC they are rarely the fastest. And if we aim for
performance, the implementation should probably be using something like
FFTW that allows for any buffer size anyway.

Cheers,
Jussi