Re: replay AudioBufferSourceNode ?

Jerome, the key to the answer to your question - how do I play a sound
several times - is that an AudioBuffer can be reused many times.  You can
create multiple AudioBufferSourceNodes, even playing simultaneously, that
have their .buffer properties pointing to the same AudioBuffer instance.
 The actual AudioBufferSourceNode doesn't contain that much independent of
the buffer - the playbackRate and the loop boolean - so they are pretty
lightweight.

My initial take on looking at PlaySound() in the previous example was "Wow,
that seems like you're throwing away a lot" - but you're really not.  You
don't need to create (and load data into) a new buffer for each call to
PlaySound() in that example.