Re: Schedule: Next Telecon - Mon March 19th

Hi group,

Small correction - the email was sent with the wrong time:

Our call this week will be at 2PM Boston time, which translates to:
11 AM San Francisco
6PM London
7PM Paris
7AM Auckland

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120319T1800

Due to time zone shifts, the call time will change again for those in
Europe next week.

Hope you can make it.

Olivier

--