Re: Web Audio API is now ready for publication

Le 13/03/2012 19:06, Raymond Toy a écrit :
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Olivier Thereaux<
> olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Thierry, hi group.
>>
>> Thanks for sending this and thanks for your work on the document. I think
>> you sent your mail to public-media-annotation instead of public-audio,
>> resending it there.
>>
>> All: we have a new draft of the web audio API ready for publication as
>> working draft. The group already resolved to publish, but if you can have a
>> look at the doc and spot any mistake or showstopping issue, that'd be great.
>>

> Is it ok to send comments directly to this list?

Sure it is OK, it says in the spec
"Please send comments about this document to <public-audio@w3.org>
(public archives of the W3C audio mailing list)."

I have fixed your trivial issues. But I leave the others to the editor
to decide for a response.
See my responses in line.

> I have a few small comments after doing a quick read of the new draft.
>
> 4.8.1: The text says the maximum is 1.0.  This should be changed to reflect
> the new optional maxDelayTime parameter for createDelayNode.

I leave this issue to the editor.

> 4.10:  The is a description of the various states of the
> AudioBufferSourceNode.  Is it intended that the state be available to the
> user?

I leave this issue to the editor.

> 4.14.2: The ToDo comment for the distanceModel should be removed because
> the constants have been added.

ToDo comment is removed.

> 4.21.7:  Typo in the first sentence. There's no closing paren.

added closing paren.

> Except for these minor issues, the draft looks good.

thanks for your review.