Re: How can I contribute?

Hello Vilson!

Welcome back to the group! Since you expressed your interest in the MIDI
side of things, I'll give you a quick update on that:

We recently rechartered the group to provide a MIDI API as well (right?).
The spec for the API will be co-editored by Chris Wilson and me, and will
probably be based on my mini-proposal [1]. Feel free to throw ideas and
suggestions in! The virtual device API shown in my mini-proposal probably
won't fly for the first version of the spec, but might be added in the
future (it has a lot of issues around it, and we need to get basic
functionality out there first).

Cheers,
Jussi

[1] https://gist.github.com/1752949