Re: Use-case for audio/video track mixing with ducking effect

Following this discussion, and a recent teleconference where we agreed
it was a valuable use case, I have drafted text for UC15:
http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#UC-15:_Video_commentary

This should complete ACTION-35: Add use case for video sync, add
requirement to work well with mediacontroller

Note that I haven't added a direct mention of MediaController in the use
case prose itself, as it is an implementation detail and should probably
not matter as far as usage scenarios are concerned? I have made a note
of this in here, however:

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#UC15_.E2.80.94_Notes

Feedback on the use case text welcome.
I will be populating the related requirements for this use case shortly.

Cheers,

Olivier

--
Olivier Thereaux