Re: Online sequencer demo (Was: Joining the group)

(I think the problem viewing the video is that since it's an .AVI
container, it forks to QuickTime, but then can't play because it's a Theora
codec.  Theora works a little more consistently in an .OGG container,
although I think Firefox peeks inside.)

Awesome stuff!  Looking forward to all the great audio apps in the near
future.