Re: Joining the group

The Web Audio API made the most of the work but thank you !

It is indeed exactly the UC3 (downed to low priority recently :() and I
have nothing to add to it, I think everything is in there.

I will personally focus on editing and sharing projects (not so much on
effects and mixing).

I'll share the link soon

Bye