Re: Standardizing audio "level 1" features first?

Hi I've been wanting to get involved with the group and now seems like an
ideal moment.

Quick intro - my name is Mark Boas and I'm the project co-ordinator for
jPlayer.org a JS lib for HTML5 audio and video. I'm also experimenting with
something called Hyperaudio
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/hyperaudio and am just
very interested in the whole audio scene in general.

I just wanted to say that I feel very strongly that Colin has hit the nail
righteously on the head. In fact I wrote an article that addresses similar
points a while back and got some good feedback, so I thought now might be a
good time to share.

http://happyworm.com/blog/2011/11/15/html5-audio-apis-how-low-can-we-go/

I'm greatly encouraged by the level of activity on this group and I look
forward to becoming more involved as time permits.

Best

Mark