Re: latest version of the "Web Audio API" draft ?

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM, Chris Rogers <crogers@google.com> wrote:

> Robert, thanks for your help.
>
> I tried updating to the latest version of mercurial, but 'hg pull
> --rebase' is not recognized as a valid option - any ideas?

Sorry, yes, you need to enable the rebase extension by adding this to your
.hgrc:
[extensions]
rebase =
hgext.mq =

(mq is useful for a bunch of stuff too.)

http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/RebaseExtension

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not
sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us." [1 John
1:8-10]