Re: Adding MIDI APIs to Audio WG Charter (was: MIDI enumeration (was: Re: getUserMedia use cases))

Hmm.  Sounding more and more like if there is a GM synth installed (as a
virtual MIDI device) of course we would enumerate it and allow it to be
used, but we shouldn't necessarily do anything more than that; except, of
course, enabling virtual inputs and outputs to be created.

As before, of course, we should encourage HTML to explicitly mention (and
vendors to support) .MID as a file type for <audio>, but I think that's a
separate issue.