Re: Building UC1 (Video Chat) from the WebRTC use case

Hi Robert,

On 12/01/2012 10:26, Robert O'Callahan wrote:
>     * The service could offer an option to distort each voice for fun,
>     or to protect one participant's privacy (pitch, speed)
>

> I know "voice changing" is popular on Xbox Live for example so this
> seems like a reasonable requirement.

Good point. I added it to the wiki page, along with a note highlighting
the fact that in this case the audio processing is done on an outgoing
stream (microphone -> server) rather than incoming.

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#UC_1:_Video_Chat

Cheers,
Olivier
--